Group Fitness Instructors
Hale Gym is a lifestyle brand of Doma Hotels. Our portfolio is recognised nationally from hotels, residential and commercial development, wellness, restaurants, day spas and more.
We are passionate about high performance living and wellness. We are not just a company, we are a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
With the success of Hale Gym’s 12-week Method program, we are growing our team.
Hale Gym located in Barton is seeking Cardio & Conditioning Instructors, including but not limited to strength, conditioning, HIIT and boxing (equipment-based). The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment:
- Deliver the Hale Method experience to our members in each class
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis
- Communicate with Management on member feedback, equipment, operational status and scheduling
- Must possess a current Group Fitness Certification, Cert 3 & 4
- Previous experience in group training
- Current Senior First Aid + CPR
- Highly organised and reliable
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, Saturdays and assist covering shifts when required
- Ability to effectively demonstrate all movements
AS A MEMBER OF THE HALE TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE competitive casual rates, benefits and incentives.
To learn more, contact Jessica.