STARTS TUESDAY 13 OCTOBER
Developed by leading strength and conditioning coach Pete Sutton, the Hale Junior Method will provide young people – aged between 10 and 17 – with a 10-week program which will prepare them up for a lifetime of wellbeing.
Using the same principles as the successful Hale Method program and the concept of General Physical Preparedness, the program will kick-start physical conditioning to improve strength, speed, endurance, flexibility, and skill. The Hale Junior Method helps achieve significant gains in fitness without injury or burnout.
Participants will train after school – from 4:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays using the state-of-the-art facilities at the Hale Gym. Each participant will undertake a program which is scaled and adapted to their level of fitness and will undertake a varied range of activities to improve agility, balance, anaerobic and aerobic capacity and flexibility. Even children with elite sporting abilities will be able to increase their fitness levels through the Hale Junior’s Method.
– Hale Junior Method is a 10-week program
– Class times are 4:15pm–5pm
– Cost per class is $20 per session
– Members must commit to one or two sessions per week for the entire 10-week program
– Payment can be made upfront or weekly via direct debit
– Parents are required to sign a permission form and contract for their child to participate
To book, please email email@example.com or call +61 2 6188 3299